“SIDCHROME ULTIMATE GARAGE” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
- Entries into the promotion open on 01/09/19 and close at 11:59 AEDST on 31/12/19 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any Sidchrome product from a participating retailer during the Promotional Period. A participating retailer is any retailer in Australia that displays advertising material for this promotion.
- To enter, individuals must then complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- visit https://www.sidchrome.com.au/ultimategarage, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page input the requested details, including, their full name, email address, phone number, post code, occupation, the participating retailer in which the Sidchrome product was purchased, and the amount spent on the Sidchrome product(s);
- upload a copy of their purchase receipt;
- opt-in to receive further communications from the Promoter; and
- submit the fully completed entry form.
For every dollar (including GST) spent on Sidchrome products, the entrant will receive one (1) entry into the draw. For example, if an eligible individual spends $24 (including GST) on Sidchrome products during the Promotional Period, they will be eligible to receive twenty-four (24) entries into the draw.
- Entrants must retain their original OR a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 Australia on 14/01/20 at 10.00am AEDST, in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published on https://www.sidchrome.com.au/ultimategarage from 16/01/20.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win an ‘Ultimate Garage’ prize package valued at up to $52,000 including:
- Sidchrome Storage Solutions and Tools, comprised of the following Sidchrome items:
|Model Number||Product Description|
|CMST22800RB||GARAGE WALL CABINET|
|CMST22951RB||4-DRAWER WORKBENCH MODULE|
|CMST23201RB||32″Â WIDE FREESTANDING TALL GARAGE STORAGE CABINET – RED/BLACK|
|CMST24800RB||48-IN WIDE GARAGE FLOOR CABINET|
|CMST27200R||6-FOOT WIDE WORKBENCH WITH BUTCHER BLOCK TOP – RED|
|CMST82602VT||4-FT VERSATRACK™ RAIL|
|CMST82603VT||VERSATRACK™ WIRE BASKET|
|CMST82604VT||VERSATRACK™ LARGE HOOK|
|CMST82605VT||VERSATRACK™ CURVED PIVOT HOOK|
|CMST82606VT||VERSATRACK™ STANDARD DOUBLE HOOK|
|CMST82607VT||VERSATRACK™ SHORT GENERAL PURPOSE HOOK|
|CMST82608VT||VERSATRACK™ LONG GENERAL PURPOSE HOOK|
|CMST82609VT||VERSATRACK™ POWER EQUIPMENT HOOK|
|CMST82610VT||VERSATRACK™ JOINERS 4-PACK|
|CMST82611VT||VERSATRACK™ END CAPS 4-PACK|
|CMST82612VT||VERSATRACK™ SHELF BRACKET|
|CMST82613VT||VERSATRACK™ WIRE SHELF|
|CMST82614VT||VERSATRACK™ LADDER HOOK|
|CMST82615VT||VERSATRACK™ HORIZONTAL BIKE HOOK|
|CMST82616VT||VERSATRACK™ VERTICAL BIKE HOOK|
|CMST82617VT||VERSATRACK™ 8-PIECE HOOK SET|
|CMSTC4VT||VERSATRACK™ CORDLESS HANG TOOL 4PK|
|CMSTE8VT||VERSATRACK™ PEG HOOK 8PK|
|SCMT11100||$10K widebody tool kit|
|SCMTSA-050M||Mini impact tool|
|SCMT50352||2 drawer trolley|
|SCMT50200||10 drawer tool chest|
|SCMT50207||7 drawer roller cabinet|
|SCMT50000||Open tote bag|
|SCMT50001||Round top tool bag|
|DCZ441X2T-XE||18V/54V Li-Ion 4PC Combination Kit – 9.0Ah XR FLEXVOLT TSTAK-|
This element of the prize will include delivery and installation, if required. If the winner does not require delivery or installation, this element of the prize will be forfeited and is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- One (1) Suzuki GSX-R1000 ABS motorcycle;
- One (1) Giant Anthem Advance Pro 29er 1 mountain bike; and
- other Sidchrome promotional items in the discretion of the promoter.
- Prize conditions:
- Craftsman and Sidchrome Storage Solutions and Tools
All elements of the Craftsman and Sidchrome Storage Solutions and Tools element of the prize will be available after 01/03/20, and must be taken within 6 months from the date of availability. Should any element of the Craftsman and Sidchrome Storage Solutions and Tools element of the prize not be available by 01/03/20, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Craftsman and Sidchrome Storage Solutions and Tools element of the prize(or that part of the element of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority If the winner does not have a garage to take the Craftsman and Sidchrome Storage Solutions and Tools element of the prize (or part of the Sidchrome Storage Solutions and Tools element of the prize) the prize winner may transfer this element of the prize (or part of this element of the prize) to another individual. The prize winners must notify the Promoter of the transfer (in writing) by 30/03/20 and must not transfer the prize without the Promoter’s approval. Approval of the transfer is at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- Suzuki GSX-R1000 ABS motorcycle
The Suzuki GSX-R1000 ABS motorcycle includes registration, compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges (which may vary State by State). Additional insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. The motorcycle provided will be black in colour with Sidchrome decal, subject to availability. If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the motorcycle in their own name, then the winner may assign the motorcycle to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the motorcycle is awarded. The winner must collect the motorcycle from their closest Suzuki motorcycle dealership. The Suzuki GSX-R1000 ABS motorcycle must be claimed within 3 months from the date of the draw.
- Giant Anthem Advance Pro 29er 1 mountain bike
- The winner must collect the Giant Anthem Advance Pro 29er 1 mountain bike fully assembled from their local authorised Giant retailer. The Giant Anthem Advance Pro 29er 1 mountain bike
must be claimed within 3 months from the date of the draw.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winnermust sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form, and any documentation consenting to the delivery and redemption dates as detailed above.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is up to $52,000.
- Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 15/04/20 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified by telephone and in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published on https://www.sidchrome.com.au/ultimategarage from 17/04/20.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection lawsin the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, includingthe Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorisedaccess or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- The Promoter is Stanley Black & Decker Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 82 000 021 938) of Level 2, 810 Whitehorse Road, Box Hill, 3128, telephone 1800 338 002.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/36279 ACT Permit No. TP19/03766 SA Permit No. T19/1170